Refurbished Scintilla.orgs/SciTE with some additional patches.
— Features —
– Review difference and patch files
– Create makefiles (gnu make / cmake)
– Do system scripting (bash, applescript, cmd, powershell, perl, j/vbscript, awk)
– Examine data files (sql, regedit, mib, xml, yaml, json, vcard …)
– Edit config files (apache, dockerfile,ini ..)
– Edit html and css files (with calltips)
– Describe circuits in vhdl and spice.
– And finally; read & write source code:
– [ Syntax highlighted ] – go, vala, pike, swift, flash, ch, rust
– Restructured config files with inline docs
– all Data stored in flatfiles for easy editing.
– Contains a Patchset for vanilla scite. .
– Scriptable via lua Extension.
– Provides theming, a customizeable toolbar, a sidebar and a cleaned up options Menu.
— Summary —
Enjoy your vlc for sourceCode lecture 😉 (30Langs+
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
|Tags||Source code analysisSystems AdministrationText Editors|
|Platform||BSD Linux Windows|