Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface.
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
3D Modeling3D Rendering
- RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) export and import.
- Support for NURBS curves and (trimmed) NURBS surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, and Torus), CSG, MetaBalls, Patch Meshes, Polygonal Meshes, Subdivision Surfaces, and Subdivision NURBS.
- NURBS modelling includes approximating and interpolating curves as well as extrude, revolve, sweep, birail, skin and gordon objects with caps, holes, and bevels.
- Instancing, arbitrary number of modeling views, object clipboard, independent property clipboard, console, n-level undo.
- File formats (r/w): RIB, DXF, 3DM, 3DMF, OBJ, X3D.