This program belongs to class “Clipboard Manager”. It captures many clipboard objects and allows user to select and paste one in any program. Inspired by analogs: ClipDiary, Ditto, AceText. Main priorities: usability, compatibility, reliability.
Requires .Net Framework 4.52+ (Windows Vista+/Server 2008+)
Today’s small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
- Supports clipboard formats: text, html, rtf, file, image
- Captures data of supported types copied to clipboard (clips)
- Captures sender window title and process name for clip
- Shows source URL for HTML clip
- Filter by marks "Used (Pasted)" and "Favorite" with keyboard shortcuts
- Filter by clip type
- Hot (as you type) text filter for clip list
- Stores last used for paste text filters
- Marking used (pasted) clips
- Marking filter matches in text
- Marking hyperlinks in text and Alt+click to open them
- Marking END of clip text
- Marking filter matches in list
- Allows to paste clip as original or plain text selected or all
- Repeated external copy of any previous clip raises it to top of list
- Settings "Max clip size KB" and "History depth number"
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with reset"
- Searching back and forward filter text in text
- Ability to delete and move clips in list
- Text filter and clip list share key presses, no need to change focus
- History is stored encrypted on disk
- Setting "Hotkey to incremental paste"
- Switch "word wrap"
- Switch "move just pasted clip to top"
- Command "Edit clip title"
- Edit clip text mode
- Commands "Mark/Unmark favorite" for clips
- Support for format "Clipboard Viewer Ignore" to respect password copy privacy
- Auto and manual check for new version and one click update
- Portable mode
- Auto position window on open near text input
- Switch "Always on top" for window
- Command to open clip as file
- Command to simulate char input (for windows isolated from clipboard)
- Support for sending paste and input to elevated windows
- Switch "Monitor clipboard"
- Switch "Monospaced font"
- Switch "Clear filters on window close"
- Filter ON indication in "Clear filter" button
- Full support for difficult windows in paste command (cmd.exe and non fullscreen RDP)
- Text position indicator shows offset, column and line number, selection length
- Clip list shows samples for picture clips
- Switch "Native formatting" for HTML and RTF clips
- Switch "Show clip source icon column"
- Automatic window open after capture text clip from ABBYY Screenshot Reader
- Command "Text compare" with support for Beyond Compare, ExamDiff Pro, WinMerge, Araxis Merge, DiffMerge and custom application
- Command "Translate text"
- Target window title is shown in window title after " >> "
- Setting "Default font"
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with favorites"
- Command "Clear clipboard"
- Command "Move to top"
- Switch "Copy text in any window on Control+F3"
- Setting "Hotkey to compare last clips"
- Commands to set type filter values
- Switch "Autoselect first match"
- Multiselect clips in list supported by most commands
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with no changes"
- Command "Switch focus list/text F10"
- Series >4 identical chars are truncated in clip autotitle
- Setting "Folder for clip temp files"
- Tooltip on clip row in list
- Switch "Case sensitive search"
- Switch "Search independent words"
- Switch "Search '%' as any char sequence"
- Setting "Database file" to switch clip lists
- Drag&Drop clips from list
- Preserves history even if the computer crashes