This tool is about a method called “process-oriented decision tables”.
It fixes all flaws of traditional decision tables making it a joy to work with.
But they keep all benefits of traditional decision tables. First of all they present the
logic in a very dense form.
1. Explore all possible combinations of conditions and actions by question-and-answer.
2. Have a compact one-sheet-view on complex logic.
3. Have abandoned combinations documented.
4. Make sure that your decision table is (formally) neither incomplete nor inconsistent
with one click. And the mathematics behind it is very easy and well documented 😉
5. Get the test cases necessary to test your piece of logic with one click.
6. Other than in traditional decision tables, you can mix conditions and actions.
=> Stop to to rack your brain – start using process-oriented decision tables! <= You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.
|Tags||Information AnalysisQuality Assurance|
|Platform||Linux Mac Windows|