Matt’s MathTools is a Java application designed as an aid in preparing printed math tests. It is easily embedded in other Java applications or it can be used alone as a single-user desktop app. It includes a scripting environment, numerous demonstration classes and several general utilities. A scripting tutorial is also available.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.
Apache Software License
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice notation formatting.
- MathML Presentation markup
- Easy manipulation and formatting of fractions without decimal approximations
- Basic matrix operations and formatting
- Polynomial class allows simple manipulation and flexible formatting of polynomials, poly. functions and factorable equations.
- MComplex class handles manipulation and formatting of complex numbers.
- LaTeX markup generation for fractions, polynomials, radicals, MEquation and matrices/systems.
- Set/subset questions can now be generated via MathSet class.
- Basic LaTeX document generation via the 'markup.latex.*' package classes.
- Basic templating engines included
- JDBC access and manipulation by scripts
- Lots of demos included
- Scripting, demo panel and graph paper tutorials available with lots of sample scripts.
- JDBC utility panel allows quick creation of databases plus row-formatting of ResultSets
- Any javax.script.* (JSR 223) scripting language can be used.
- SVG generator included for common types of graph paper
- Scriptable (X)HTML generation.