STL 3D object file viewer for java.
unzip distributed stlviewer*.zip
, etc to a directory
java -jar stlviewer.jar
(the above libs jars should be in libs subdirectory)
– holding / dragging the left mouse button rotates the model
– holding / dragging the right mouse button pan the model
– rotating the mouse wheel forward moves away from the model / backward moves towards the model
– clicking home on the toolbar reverts to the initial view
Java >= 1.6
– review readme.md and the various files in distributed files for further details
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.