TXM is a free and open-source cross-platform Unicode & XML based text/corpus analysis environment and graphical client, supporting Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It can also be used online as a J2EE standard compliant web portal (GWT based) with access control built in.
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION OF TXM : http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/serge.heiden/txm/files/software/TXM/0.7.7
TXM offers a comprehensive range of analysis tools (concordances, collocate search, frequency lists, etc.) based on the powerfull CQP full text search engine (http://cwb.sourceforge.net) and a range of statistical functions (factorial analysis, classification, cooccurrency analysis, etc.) based on R packages (http://www.r-project.org).
Read the scientific background at the Textométrie project web site http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr/?lang=en.
Read a full description at the TEI Tools wiki http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TXM.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
- Provides qualitative analysis tools : concordancer of lexical patterns based on word & structure level queries, rich HTML based text editions navigation, patterns occurrences layout display
- Provides quantitative analysis tools : factorial correspondance analysis, constrative word specificities, hierarchical classification, cooccurrents of patterns
- Works on any collection of Unicode encoded documents of various formats: texts collections (TXT, XML, XML-TEI P5), recordings transcriptions (XML-Transcriber), aligned corpora (XML-TMX), press articles (XML-PPS Factiva, Europress) and more.
- Applies various NLP tools on the fly on texts before analysis (e.g. TreeTagger for lemmatization and pos tagging)
- Allows to build various subcorpora and partitions (for constrative analysis between text structures or groups of words)
- Exports any result in CSV, XML or SVG format
- Script drivable for repetitive tasks automation or platform extension (in Groovy/Java)
- Includes a text editor to edit data sources, results and scripts
- Runs as standalone Windows, Mac OS X or Linux application
- Runs also as portal web application to access and analyze corpora online through a web browser (with access control management)
- Open source: based on the best open source components for text analysis: CQP, R and Java & XSLT libraries
- Modular architecture (Eclipse RCP OSGi and J2EE conformant): one toolbox connecting all core components is used by all the applications
- Efficient Eclipse or Netbeans powered development framework