Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is a graphical editor for business process diagrams, compliant with OMG specifications (BPMN 2.0 / DMN 1.1).
Today’s small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Business Process ManagementModelingWorkflow
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
- No Installation, Automatically update
- Quickly and easily create, view, edit and execute your business processes
- Support all BPMN 2.0 diagram, Import/Export OMG BPMN 2.0 file
- Support DMN 1.1 Decision Table, Boxed Invocation/Context, Import/Export OMG DMN 1.1 file
- Automatically generate BPMN 2.0 Diagram Interchange information
- Real-time BPMN syntax validation
- Save BPMN files to a relational database (H2, MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Includes an Open Source BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Includes an Open Source DMN 1.1 Engine.
- Spell check for element label
- Built-in Version Control Repository
- Extensible BPMN fragment library
- Automatically split/merge edges
- Flexible Assembly/Disassembly SubProcesses
- Deploy directly to an existing BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Import custom artifacts
- Export PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, SVG, HTML, VML format
- Export OpenDocument Text (.odt) format
- Includes a LDAP Browser/Editor (works only for version 2)
- Executable BPMN simulation (works only for version 2/3)
- Extensible Plugin Architecture (works only for version 2/3)
- Import Visio .vdx file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import GraphML .graphml file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)