A programming language AL-IV (ALFOUR) is a
high-level imperative object oriented programming language with minimal introduction level, easy porting to any platform claiming a very high level of safety and stability, with a controllable level of code protection, high efficiency of an executable code,
full independence from a target platform, minimal enter level.
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
- Application can be easy compiled from AL-IV to other supported languages.
- Adding new supporting language is not too hard. Initially, C# and Delphi are supported.
- Special memory management rules for objects allows to avoid garbage collecting at all, independently on target platform.
- Very simple syntax, minimal amount of rules. Very easy to start programming.
- Testing capabilities are embedded into the language (TEST functions, testing on each compilation, control test cover by a compiler).
- Most of exceptions are not possible in AL-IV still NONE objects are always replace nulls. So, exceptions handling is not necessary.
- A compiler is controlling a number of conditions which makes a class unsafe for some purposes. And you must mark unsafe classes with correspondent markers allowing filtering such classes from using it in important projects.
- ALFOUR is still a power high-level programming language and can be used for a wide set of tasks.