YAT :: Yet Another Terminal :: Engineering, testing and debugging of serial communications :: Supports RS-232/422/423/485 as well as TCP/IP Client/Server/AutoSocket, UDP/IP Client/Server/PairSocket and USB Ser/HID :: Optimized for simple command sets of e.g. embedded systems
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)
- Serial terminal (connection endpoint) for engineering and testing purposes
- Single-line text commands; multi-line text commands; files
- Unlimited number of predefined commands; history of recent commands
- Escapes for bin/oct/dec/hex like "\h(4F 4B)" as well as C-style "0x4F" and "0b01001111"
- Escapes for ASCII controls like "<CR><LF>" as well as C-style "\r\n"
- Commands like "\!(EOL)", "\!(NoEOL)", "\!(Delay)", "\!(LineDelay)", "\!(LineInterval)", "\!(LineRepeat)"
- Option to automatically trigger an action
- Option to automatically trigger a response
- Support for numerous single- and multi-byte character encodings
- Unicode value representation
- Versatile monitoring and logging of sent and received data
- Formatting options for excellent readability
- Find options
- Advanced options for text and binary communication
- Advanced options for in-depth RS-232/422/423/485 debugging of flow control, break and buffering
- Workspace supporting unlimited terminals
- Fully keyboard operable
- Versatile shell/PowerShell command line including head-less operation
- The perfect replacement for HyperTerminal or good ol' fashioned Windows 3.x Terminal